Construction on the Flemish Romanesque-style Healy Hall began in 1877. Today it houses the Office of the President, the Office of Campus Ministry, Riggs Library, Gaston Hall, The Kennedy Institute of Ethics, and several classrooms.
White-Gravenor Hall was finished in the early 1900s and houses the Office of Undergraduate Admissions, the upperclassmen College Dean's Office, and classrooms. It is named for Fathers White, S.J. and Gravernor, S.J., who were among the first Jesuits to come to the American colonies in 1634 on two ships: the Ark and the Dove.
Copley Hall, a residence hall for upperclassmen, is named for Thomas Copley, S.J. Copley Formal Lounge, Copley Crypt, and St. William's Chapel can all be found in Copley Hall.
Commonly referred to as the ICC, the Bunn, S.J. Intercultural Center contains classrooms, professor's offices, the School of Foreign Service Dean's Office, and the College Dean's Office for underclassmen. It also has a coffee shop run by the Corp - MUG - in its galleria.
Arrupe, S.J. Hall, named for the 28th Superior General of the Jesuits, is the newest residence hall on campus. The building's suite-style residences are intended for upperclassmen.
Lauinger Library, or "Lau" as most students call it, opened its doors in 1970. It commemorates Joseph Mark Lauinger (COL '67), who was killed in action in Vietnam, and all graduates of Georgetown killed in war. Lau's Brutalist architectural style is meant to accompany Healy Hall.
Information about the library system can be found here.
Dahlgren Chapel, dedicated in 1893, is a spiritual hub for the main campus. Eight rose bushes - commemorating the martyrs of the 1989 assassination of six Jesuits, their housekeeper and her daughter in El Salvador - can be seen to the right of the chapel's entrance. It borders Dahlgren Quad along with Old North, Healy Hall, and Ryan Hall. The mass schedule can be found here.
Construction began on Old North in 1795, making it one of the oldest buildings on campus. 14 U.S. Presidents, from President Washington to President Barack Obama, have spoken from the steps of Old North that face Dahlgren Quad.
New North is the home of the English Department, the Theology Department, and the Philosophy Department.
The Key Bridge, named after the famous author of "The Star-Spangled Banner," connects Georgetown to Rosslyn, Virginia and is a main thoroughfare for the area's traffic.
Red Square is a a hub of activity on campus. The Georgetown University Grilling Society (GUGS), the Georgetown University Farmer's Market, and various student groups frequent this space on campus.